Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday Night Fever


The meatloaf is made, and ready to put in the oven, the kids are quietly playing (for now), and the hubby has gone on a super secret mission somewhere for something. It's sunny out, but too hot to play outside. What's left to do? Have a Saturday Night Special I suppose!

It's been a while since I've done Saturday Night Special, and I'm totally amped for this one. I found a new medium that I want to play with, and I've been slowly gathering the tools of the trade when finances allow. I have a few more to get still, so hopefully I will be able to purchase them after this evening's festivities. Hubby will be TDY for the next 3 weeks, and I will be able to play in peace and quiet after my kiddos go to bed! :) Plus it will keep my mind busy.

Now for the details:

Any purchases made in my shop tonight will receive 20% off. Please put SNS in the comments to seller at checkout, and wait for a revised PayPal invoice from me. This sale runs until 0600 EST tomorrow.

Have fun! Oh, and look for a super giveaway coming next week some time! A collaboration between me and my fabulous clay friend Nothinglikeit!!

No comments: