Thursday, August 7, 2008

Today's Forecast: Thunderstorms


As I sit here blogging, it's pouring down rain outside, and thundering like mad.....and I *love* it. It's been so long since we've had a great thunderstorm. I almost wish it was dark so I could go sit out on my porch with a beer in my hand, and watch the lightning. If it lasts until this evening, that's exactly what I'm doing! Alas, the kids and the dog are not happy about the thunder and lightning....I know someone that isn't going to want to go out to do her business tonight if it's raining! Too bad I chose tonight to have something grilled for dinner LOL.

So for the last few weeks, as you all know, I've been in a Halloween frenzy. I know it's early, but I have to force myself to create things other than Halloween. Our neighbors were over the other day and we were chatting about how we should have a costume party this year, using both of our yards and such. I have a feeling it's going to be GREAT!

Today, keeping in the spirit of things, I created these tags. Dancing skeletons. Groovy man! Perfect for the Halloween dance party!

No comments: