Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Pink Sugar Type ~ October's Scent of the Month


I thought long and hard about this month's Scent of the Month. Part of me wanted to honor the coming of fall with something pumpkiny and warm, but it's October, and that means there's more important things to notice this month....it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Most of us know someone whose life has been changed by breast cancer, it could even be ourselves, so I have chosen Pink Sugar Type as the Scent of the Month. Not only do you receive 20% off of this scent for the month, but I will donate 10% of the regular price of each candle sale to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.

So head over to my shop to pick up your Pink Sugar Type candle and support breast cancer awareness! Both the 8 Ounce and the 16 Ounce are 20% off this month, so stock up now!

No comments: