Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So Much To Do...


.....so little time. Can you believe I have nothing clever or interesting to say? The picture you see above is me being 'clever' and trying to take pictures that are 'interesting' with my camera. HA!

Anyway, I'm in the process of getting ready for this huge show...you know, the kind that is supposed to be like the fatted calf? It was kind of dropped in our laps at the last minute, and I'm very grateful for it, but I sure would have liked to have all year to prepare for it! :) Thank goodness we're sharing a booth! I do have to tell you that by the time I'm ready for this show I'll have spent more than I can ever hope to make, and also, the stress level will take weeks to dissipate. My face looks like a pepperoni pizza, my butt has grown enormous from all the crap I'm eating from nerves and convincing myself that I don't have the time to cook a healthy meal, and I'm almost positive my heart is about to explode from my blood pressure being so high. Doesn't it sound like fun? Only 2 more weeks to go! Tick...tock...tick...tock....

Ok, I'm getting off this computer and getting to work!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww sweetie, try not to stress too much. Some is normal, yes, but try to have fun too okay? It'll all work out just fine.

It's like planning a wedding, nobody ever knows if something is out of place. ;)
*hugs*