Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!


Ok ok, so I'm a day late....and a little hung over. Sorry. Sue me. I had every intention of doing this blog post last night, but do you know how hard it is to type with 3" press on talons? The lengths we go to be beautiful...HA! Anyway, this is me and the Mr. ready to go to our party. I was Little Red Riding Hussy and he was the Big Bad Wolf..... ;P

Never mind that plethora of flip flops on the porch, and if you look really close on the right edge of the picture, you can see just the tiniest bit of my youngest's Iron Man mask. He just could not fathom that there could be one picture that we didn't want him to pose in. LOL

A good time was had by all! :)

1 comment:

ABrushWithHumor said...

You look deliciously trashy - Good Job!
BTW, I can't even see that zit! LOL!

Robin