Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Think I've Lost My Mind!!


I swear I need to run to paypal and purchase this Insanity pendant by ArchipelagoArts right this very minute!!

Picture this:

Phone rings at 6:15 PM. It's a phone call from the organizer of this craft show that I had originally wanted to do here on Fort Bragg, but they moved it and such, and then I changed my mind. Well then I kind of changed it again, only it was too late! But I got put on the waiting list. Either way, the gal calls me today. At 6:30 PM. She offers me a booth. I check with my mom to see if she can come up and watch the kids for 3 days (*sigh*) and she says yes, and I call the gal back and agree to do the show. It starts next Friday. Have I mentioned that I haven't made a THING since last week??

Yeah, I have no idea what I was thinking, but I am doing one more show this season. Here I go....sleepless nights for the next week and I just spent a cool C note getting new items for a new "Christmas like" display. :)

1 comment:

ABrushWithHumor said...

You're a nut! Sounds like you better crank up that candle factory!

:D
Robin