Monday, November 3, 2008

Morganstreet ~ Easing My Stress Levels Just a Bit!


Many of you may be wondering where I've been, and why I haven't put anything new in my shops in ages. Well I'm prepping for this huge show (four days) that starts this Thursday. Needless to say, my stress zit is out in full force (and looking quite lovely I may add) and I look like I haven't seen the sun in weeks. (Honestly I may not have, but I can't remember!)

Imagine my EXTREME delight, when today in the mail, I received the Chocolate Raspberry Soap Slice that I purchased from Morganstreet. I had completely forgotten about ordering it, but when I got the mail, I saw this cute little box, and when I read the return address, I couldn't wait to get inside to tear into it! I could smell the luscious chocolate raspberry through the box. I ran in the house, grabbed a knife and tore it open. There was a sample of another soap on top called "Girl's Night Out" (Boy do I need one of those!!). So I took that out, and lovingly raised out my securely wrapped soap cake slice. It smells DIVINE! I had to force myself not to lick it or take a bite out of it. I am in the process of cooking dinner right now, but I CAN promise you that right afterwards, before I even think about dishes, I am going to lock myself in the bathroom and bathe. (Um....when was the last time I did that? I can't remember...eeeewwww!)

Next time I think I am going to get the Looooooovvvveeee cake!

No comments: