Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cheating


Sometimes, I am a genius! But just sometimes. Those of you that know me, know that I can't cook to save my life. However, I LOVE food. (HA! That's always the way it goes right?) Anyway, one of my favorite holiday treats is Peanut Butter Blossom cookies. Last year I managed to find this kit that had the dry ingredients and kisses, and I had to mix it with the wet ingredients and then bake them. That was a lot of work for me, but they were great! I tasted a few, set them on the counter to cool in the container, and went to run an errand. When I came home, all 6 dozen of the cookies were gone! Bad Dog! And she wasn't sick for a second!

Anyway, this year I couldn't find the kits, and I looked everywhere! So I took it upon myself to experiment! Did you know that the cookies I've shown you up above are total cheats? Yup...Pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough, rolled into balls and sugar and baked. Add Hershey's kisses, and VOILA!

Even *I* can do it! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, Di, you ARE genius!!

I *do* like to cook, but I'm always up for something easy... gotta love that!!
:f

Im'a copy you!
;)

ABrushWithHumor said...

I am SOOOOOO going to make those!

Robin

Anonymous said...

that's not cheating, that's GENIUS!!! i'm all for "hey, i do what i gotta do"... =D