Friday, January 2, 2009

New Item for the New Year - Soy Candle of the Month Subscriptions


I've been thinking long and hard about what kind of new items I can add to my shop. I'm testing a lot of new candle scents for possible roll out this year (of course they have to pass my standards test first). In the mean time, I feel like I'm slacking off.

Today I decided to add a Three Month soy candle subscription and a Six Month soy candle subscription. This is strictly for those adventurous types out there! Both of these options ensure that my ever popular "Scent of the Month" is delivered to your doorstep (or the doorstep of a candle loving friend) for the proper number of months selected by you. Not only that, but you get them at the 20% discount price. The catch is, there's no substitutions, you get whatever I decide the scent of the month is going to be. It's a great way to broaden your horizons!

For those of you that aren't so daring, I do have several packages where you can choose whatever scents you like and get them delivered all at once.

No comments: