Saturday, March 13, 2010

Book Review ~ Crafty Superstar~


Recently I've been doing a little bit of research to see if I can help my business 'take the next step'. I came across this book titled Crafty Superstar by Grace Dobush. Don't let it's small stature fool you, it's packed with TONS of great information! I have to say it's an excellent book, especially if you're new to selling your crafts. Not only does it give you awesome tips on such things as:

* How to make a light box
*Craft shows
*Press Releases
*Getting legal
*Wholesale

it's also very easy to understand and well written. It even includes example forms that you may use in your biz for book keeping, orders, inventory and invoices. All in all, even a seasoned craft vet like me found useful information in this book! Definitely worth a glance!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for sharing. I will look into it!