Thursday, March 25, 2010

~Spring Has Sprung!~ Theme Thursday


Well it seems that after long wait, spring is finally here! YAY! The flowers are in bloom (along with my allergies), the robins are hopping around the yard, and the Easter bunny is coming soon!

This week, Theme Thursday is

"Spring has Sprung"

Create something that embodies spring, incorporating that theme, using whatever medium you choose; paint, clay, paper, wax, beads, whatever. When you're done, list that item in your online shop (wherever it may be) and send me a link! Next Wednesday, March 31, I will showcase all of the entries here on my blog. Don't cheat, create something you don't already have in your shop...something you've never made before! Let's get those creative juices flowing, and have some fun! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

No comments: