Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dismal Day



I wasn't feeling very creative today, I think it's the weather. It's rainy and cold, and just outright nasty. Kind of suits my mood. I don't really want to leave the house. Anyway, I did manage to finish a custom order that was requested in the Etsy chat room last night, and this ring, which totally suits my mood. I named it "Blue Crevasse" and it reminds me of icy waters with icebergs. Very Titanic like.



Here's a smaller picture of the custom order for two matching rings. I did have fun making this one..especially since I know a little of the story behind the reason..but it's not mine to tell....

And here's me, still sitting with my fingers crossed, waiting for my packages to come. The mailman hasn't come yet though. Well, I'm off...gotta get dinner started for the brood.

Keep on keepin' on! :)

No comments: