Wednesday, January 16, 2008

For Your Valentine



For the first time in weeks today, I sat down at my jewelry bench and played with beads. I have no idea why I haven't had the drive to do it in a while, but I finally got my act together! Anyway, this cute little ring was the result. I love the way it came out, and I am considering making another for myself to keep. (Of course, I always find myself saying I'm going to make something for myself to keep, but I never do...) And apparently, I'm really NOT over making stuff for Valentine's Day!

My name is Diann....and I love Lampwork. No really, I LOVE LAMPWORK! If there was a 12 step program for lampwork bead addicts, I'd have to join it. Seriously. I have tons of these beads, and I rarely ever make stuff with them, do you know why? Because if whatever I create sells, then I can't keep it for myself! They're so gorgeous. Just beautiful beads. I wish I could learn to make them, but my husband would crap a brick if I took up just one more hobby!!!! The talent and focus and artistry that goes into these beads is amazing. And I love having something unique!

Ok, I've rambled on about my lampwork addiction enough for one day. I'm off to shower and then I'm going to play with paper.

Happy Creating everyone!

No comments: