Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Look

Soooooo.......everyone go stop by my etsy shop and see what you think of my new look. (I'm even considering changing my other shops to match...well maybe not the soap shop, that one's cool in it's own right, but the card shop I'm sure.) I do still love pink and black, but I was ready for a change. So here it is.....tattoo style.... I'm getting new business cards made up and everything. I've got tee shirts in the works. I can't wait to see how they come out. I'm ready for a new and exciting year! :)

UPDATE: I've been working on this all day. I've got great new ideas for packaging and I'm ready! Just need some sales so I can get the ball rolling. I hate it when you're so excited about something and it's all you can think about, but you just can't make it happen quick enough! But I WILL make it happen!

Ok, until tomorrow...I'm off to bed!

No comments: