Monday, February 25, 2008

It's Been Awhile!

Once again, I have neglected my blog! :( I actually had good reason, everyone in my house has been sick. It started with my husband. He brought it home from school. Then I got it. Three days of the worst fatigue and headache that you could ever imagine. All I did was sleep and yell at everyone to quiet down. I guess it was kind of a pseudo-flu (which, I guess in hindsight is better than the full out barfing type flu right?). Anyway, then I had two days of not being able to breathe through my nose. Then my youngest got it. Then my oldest. Today my middle has it...and you know how you always have one that's the whiner? Well, aren't I lucky? That's her. Anyway, her fever has broken, and it's back to school with her tomorrow. Top that all off with all of a sudden selling stuff, and trying to keep up! So I've been a wee bit frazzled. Anyway, now, I can sit back, and concentrate on making stuff again! I already whipped up a soap today, and I'm working on another one. I'll keep ya posted!

No comments: