Tuesday, February 12, 2008

YIPES!


So I just realized that I have three weeks until my first craft show of the year. I've been such a slacker. I need to get my butt in gear and find other craft shows, but I haven't done it yet! Anyway, I'm going to try to do as many as I can this year. In the mean time, I need to repackage all my jewelry with my new branding, and I've TOTALLY been slacking off on this! Get my display back in tip top shape! (YIKES) and get ready to rock and roll man! :) I'm glad at the thought of getting out there and doing more shows, but I'm scared too. This will be the unveiling of my 'new look' to the general public. I'm scared that it won't go over so well. I guess we'll find out! Anyway, I haven't been creating anything new and exciting, I did make a new soap today for the first time in ages. I really need soap supplies, so I've been kind of laying low on that front. But I'll get them. Hopefully this show will be exciting and profitable!

No comments: