Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fleuriste



I have a new candle scent to unveil today. It's called "Fleuriste". It's French for florist. It smells lovely. Like a flower shoppe. I don't even like florals, but I do like this one. Every time I smell it, I smell a different flower. How fitting for Valentine's Day! Which, by the way, I hope everyone had a great one! I know it's all about commercial gimmicks and what not, but hey, whatever, everyone still likes to have a Valentine right?

As you can see by the picture, I've been playing with my backgrounds. I'm not sure I like this one, or if it brings me to a whole new level in my shop. I noticed that everyone now seems to be taking pictures of their jewelry on rice, so I'm taking the steps to strive to be different (again!). Anyway, picture taking is SO not my thing....Really. But if swapping backgrounds on every picture is what it's going to take..then gosh darn it, I will do it! Tell me what you think....do you like this background? Or do you like the plain one shown here???

Well, I made a new soap today also, and I'm off to unmold it and see what it's like! I'll post about that lovely tomorrow. It sure smells good! :)

No comments: