Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Musings

It's been a while since I posted. I was busy getting ready for the big spring craft show...that wasn't. It was horrible. Sadly, I think the state of the economy is going to prevent shows from being very lucrative this spring. They may pick up in the fall, as people buy for the holidays, or they may not. Who knows?

Hubby and I have been writing our plan for world domination, one candle at a time...Yankee Candle, watch out, I'm coming for you! LOL In the mean time, he has ordered quite a bit of screen printing equipment, and we're off to the races! :) It should be fun. We've spent the last week reorganizing our basement so we both fit down there, and I do think much fun will be had by all! :)

In the mean time, I have been working a bit on some things with my favorite medium (lampwork), as shown by the photos above. Actually, the ring, my husband picked out. He said "Make this bead on this wire" and I did it just for him. And it is good!

No comments: