Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Experimenting




So I spent yesterday experimenting with new backgrounds for my jewelry. This was one of the ones I came up with, what do you think? We live in the historic section of our military base, the houses were built in 1928. It sounds kind of odd, but they're some of the only 'stand alone' houses (meaning my neighbors and I don't share a wall...YAY!) and they have cute little porches...anyway....I digress.....the other best part about this neighborhood is that it has these HUGE, OLD trees all around. Big trunks, huge roots...just fabulous. So I guess it was a natural progression. Today it looks like rain, so I'm not sure I'll get much picture taking done today, but I was pretty pleased with myself yesterday! :) I think my goal will be to keep experimenting, or maybe switch back and forth with my backgrounds as time (and weather) permit.

No comments: