Monday, March 3, 2008

Sheep!!!



I guess you can say I've been on a soap kick lately! This little guy is scented "Cotton Blossoms"...fitting I thought. I think I'm going to make a few more of these for the show. He's just too darn cute! Maybe some other scents too...only I can't think of too much else that just goes with his sheepish little self. Oh well, maybe after a chocolate bar and some more coke, my brain will work.

My first show of the season is this weekend, and to be quite honest with you, it's kicking my butt. I haven't decided whether or not I wanted to re-card all my earrings (do you know how many pairs I have? LOL) to cards with my new logo, because to be quite honest, my doors don't have my logo on them, and of course I feel that everything must match. (I tease my husband a lot about being OCD, but really, I probably am too! LOL) But please, if you're out and about this weekend, feel free to stop by the Crown Coliseum, here in Fayetteville, NC and see us at the Craftsmen's Festival! :) It's antiques AND crafts. But still should be quite fun!

No comments: