Saturday, April 19, 2008

Cape Fear Botanical Gardens




Today I went to the Cape Fear Botanical Gardens with my family. It was a lovely walk through the woods, but I guess I expected way more flowers. Maybe it was too early for things to be in bloom. But I did get some pictures of pretty flowers, and lots of inspiration for jewelry. The wildlife was lovely. I loved the momma goose and her babies. If you want to see more pictures, you can view them in my flickr account.

Right now it's 8:20 PM here in my neck of the woods, we're sitting here passing the time until UFC at 10:00 PM. I made a German Chocolate cake, and we've got chips and dip and beer. Should be a lovely night

Hope everyone else's Saturday night is going well! Be sure to check out my Etsy shop for my Saturday Night Special Sale.





No comments: