Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Here there be Pirates....



...and skulls and roses! :) Those of you that know me, know that I have a pirate themed kitchen, from the dish towels to the pirate flag, to the treasure chest, complete with jewels and map, that I decoupaged myself. Much to my delight, while browsing Etsy the other day I came across these delightful pot holders, made by rosesnhearts. They were well priced, came promptly, and were packaged so nicely wrapped in a ribbon! And to top it off, they match my kitchen so well! Not only does rosesnhearts have skulls, she has lots of chili peppers, fun prints vintage aprons, little chefs, bird houses...almost anything you can imagine to match the decor of YOUR kitchen! I even saw some old cars! Go check out her shop and get some for yourself! Get some for housewarming gifts too while you're at it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, AuntieDis. What wonderful things you said about my potholders. After those kind words, I would even buy from me. :) I truly appreciate it! Thanks again, and enjoy your potholders.