Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Search for the PERFECT Tote Bag....




...it's finally over! Yesterday in the mail I received this awesome Alexander Henry skull tote from Novelty Creations. For a while now I've been searching for something that's "me"...something that was big enough for all my crap, yet cool enough for me to want to carry it every day. Something I could take everywhere.

Finally, here it is.....I purchased the 'large' tote. They measure approximately 15" x 15", and let me tell you, it fits EVERYTHING...my date book, my reading book, all the normal crap women carry in their purses, whatever project I'm working on at the time, everything!

Not only is it functional, and cool as heck, but it's SUPERBLY crafted, and shipped lightning quick!! Right after I post this blog post, I'm headed right back to buy a 'small tote' if I can decide on which one I want.....for those days I don't quite feel like lugging my household around in my purse! Huzzah Novelty Creations, for making my day and being a top notch Etsy seller!

No comments: