Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rain.......



I'm so sick of the rain. I did a craft show in Robbins, NC today. Well not really...it rained. I got there, set up, and then the rain came, so I packed up and left. So here I am, home in time for Saturday Night Special on Etsy (YAY)! I'm going to have a Smirnoff Green Apple Beer, contemplate what my sale shall be, and then keep my fingers crossed! Those of you that would like to see what I decide on for my sale, and scoop up some goodies, check HERE.

I swear if it doesn't stop raining soon, I'm going to build an ark. In the mean time, check out these lovely lampwork earrings. The beads are made by Rita Wilson, and accented with sterling silver and Swarovski crystals. I hand formed the ear wires myself out of 20 gauge sterling silver wire. Very nice for those who like lampwork, but only wear smaller earrings.

No comments: