Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sun....




Well after a ton of rain, the sun finally popped through the clouds today (a day late and a dollar short....) It was gorgeous and bright, but a bit windy and chilly. There's a gorgeous bush blooming in my yard. It's very pink and lovely. Tomorrow I shall take a picture. Today you'll have to settle for this ring.

We ran errands today, so I haven't been very creative. I'm working on a cool necklace though, and I should have it done by tomorrow so that I can list it. I did make a strawberry dump cake tonight. I just sent hubby to the store to get Vanilla ice cream for it. I can't wait. MMmmmm.... He's also renting movies though, because nothing is on the boob tube, so it could be a while. I think he's going to try to get Beowulf.

Well I'm off to chat a bit and then serve up the dessert and watch movies. Until tomorrow....


1 comment:

Callooh Callay said...

Hmmm...strawberry dump cake. My grandma always made pineapple dump cake, but this sounds better.

Love the ring! It looks very tropical.