Friday, August 1, 2008

Ahhhh ....August


The end of summer is fast approaching...sad, but also a relief, because the end of summer means.....BACK TO SCHOOL!!! YAY!!! I don't know about you, but my kids go back to school at the end of August, which means that we'll spend the month doing meeting teachers, school shopping, clothes, supplies etc, and we have a birthday! Austin will be 9 this month. And I can finally go a block of 8 hours, while I'm NOT asleep, and not hear fighting, arguing, bickering, taunting, teasing, cajoling, crying, maniacal laughter, or any of the above in any combination!

To celebrate the pending back to school events, I have selected MacIntosh Apple as my August candle scent of the month. It's 20% off in my Auntie Di's shop.

Hope you have a great month planned to send the summer out in style!

No comments: