Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gift Guide: Teachers

Every year I ask myself the same thing.....What do I get for my kid's teachers? I mean, I want to thank them for educating my children, who aren't always so easy to get along with, but I don't really *know* them. So what should I get them? Without further further ado, I have put together a few fabulous suggestions from my fellow Etsyians.....


All teachers need one of these fabulous key fobs from tumpuscreations. I mean, all teachers are always losing their keys right? With one of these wristlet key fobs, that won't be an issue any longer. With tons of snazzy prints, and an affordable price, they'd make great gifts for all the teachers on your list!



Be sure to check out these fabulous book board pendants by prettytheory for your favorite English teacher. Once again, she has a wide variety of choices, so you're sure to find something for each teacher on your list. I love this French Pear pendant!




These personalized teacher note cards by staccato are just the thing for that hard to buy for teacher! All teachers write notes, correct? Wouldn't you like to get one of these cute little note cards to tell you that little Johnny has been slacking off again?




This wonderful 12 ounce coffee mug by KarinLorenc is sure to bring a smile to any math teacher's face. Math was never my strong subject, but I sure do love the shape of this mug. I mean, all teachers drink coffee (or tea) right?




How about a juicy MacIntosh Apple soy candle by yours truly? Candles are the perfect gift for anyone who is hard to buy for. Theywhen go great when paired with note cards or a key fob. Just a little something extra to say "thanks".


Stay tuned for more great shopping guides right here on my blog!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a neat idea to do on your blog! And a nice way to advertise for other etsians. We are always looking for gifts for the teachers of our children.
Nice job.
mbell34.etsy.com

ABrushWithHumor said...

Good job! I love your choices. That book pendant is really pretty.

Good Luck with the show!

Robin