Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Friday!


I've been working like a crazy woman, trying to get some stock up for my upcoming shows. I got some new beads today from the fabulous loribeads, and I made the ring you see above. Perfect for a Friday! :) Bright, cheery.....totally against my nature, but I still love it all the same!

I don't really have too much to say today, other than Happy Friday everyone! :) It's cloudy out, and I just checked the weather, and it says that there's a 50% chance of showers for the show this weekend. I'm not going to let it get me down though. In fact, I'm still going to work all day creating things. I'll load Betty up later on tonight (not that I really unloaded much of it since last weekend ...*cough*) and tomorrow morning I'll get up early and get off to the show, providing it's not pouring down rain. This is one of those small town, feel good shows that I do every year, and I love it. And the barbecue and baked goods? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!! :) Well, the coffee isn't hitting my bloodstream fast enough today, so I better go gulp some more of it. Hubby is off for the long weekend and we're just going to hang out and stay close to home for the most part.

So what's your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

ABrushWithHumor said...

Hope the show went well for you! I think you need to start adding a few more scoops of coffee to your morning brew, you've obviously developed a resistance to caffeine!

Robin