Monday, November 24, 2008

Own The Hour: Independent Etsy Promotion, Fresh Every Hour

I know I've been away for a while. I just finished my last craft show of the year!! I am breathing a sigh of relief, now I can relax and just create as I like, and not feel pressured.

I did want to update you on my Own the Hour slots. I had quite a few sales the three days that I did Own the Hour. Did the sales come from there? I don't know specifically, because no one puts in the comments where they found me, but I can tell you my sales have really slowed since I stopped using it. I am going to try it again this week and see what happens. Today I've dedicated to making new goods and unloading my truck. Starting Tuesday I will really get on it and have some slots and promotion.

Give Own the Hour a try. You just may be pleasantly surprised!

No comments: