Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Japanese Cherry Blossom ~ April Scent of the Month

Spring is in the air, and so is the pollen! Despite my coughing and sneezing and sinus headache that would fell a horse, I have chosen Japanese Cherry Blossom as the April scent of the month. It's not an overpowering floral, it's very delicate and quite lovely. (...and I don't even like florals!) You can purchase the 16 Ounce or the 8 Ounce in my Etsy shop at the Scent of the Month price! And you all should be proud of me, because I remembered to change the scent of the month on the first day of the month! LOL

On another note, how cute are these? I've been scouring local stores and the net for cute rubber stamps lately, and these mini note cards just happened to show up in my card shop today! Keep your eyes peeled for more yumminess coming soon!

1 comment:

ABrushWithHumor said...

cute card - looks lickable. What flavors do they come in?

Robin