Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Marissa!


Yesterday was my daughter's 9th birthday! I keep saying that some day I am going to take one of those cake decorating classes at the local craft store, but up until this point, I haven't. However, it was my first attempt at a round cake. LOL I don't think it came out too bad! She got lots of loot and she's happy as a clam! We didn't have a huge party or anything, the neighbors came over and all the kids (all 6 of them) had a cupcake decorating binge. They had lots of fun, and they didn't even mind that we used leftover Halloween sprinkles! Hey, it kept them busy and out of my hair for 10 whole minutes! :)

1 comment:

ABrushWithHumor said...

Nice job on the cake and a Very Happy Birthday to Marissa!

Just saw your Gleep ring in the ETSY shop - entirely too cute. Might have to order it. LOL!

Back on the boat again - I'm sick of sanding and painting already...

Hugs -
Robin