Saturday, August 8, 2009

Catchup....


I'm still having a hard time getting off this "Halloween" kick....Almost everything I'm making for my shop is spooky or creepy or halloweeny. I have to sit down every morning and force myself to make one thing that is not. LOL Something about keeping the balance, but it could be all mental.

It's been a while since I posted. I've been busy playing 'bar maid' to my husband's 'bartender' at his new bar. Needless to say, he likes the bar! If you haven't seen the pics yet, you can see them HERE. And be sure to follow my Facebook page also while you're over there! I tend to have an easier time keeping up with that than my blog! I promise! As for the rest of the summer...we're planning a little beach vacation if we can break ourselves away from the bar long enough. (Not that we're lushes or anything!) I'm liking the frozen drink concoctions in this heat!

I hope you all are having a great summer! :)


3 comments:

ABrushWithHumor said...

There's everything to LOVE about Halloween, I wish we could have it four times a year!

Glad you guys are having so much fun with the new bar, be sure to get outside in the sun every so often or you'll start looking ghoolish... LOL!

Back home in Florida now and intensely happy!

Robin

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad he likes the bar!

I haven't joined facebook yet, I'm reluctant... but I might get forced to... gah!
:p

Unknown said...

Hey - Halloween is one of the funnest holidays out there, so you might as well enjoy it as long as possible!!!

http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com