Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!!

A Winter's Day Fine Art Photograph by SherriConley $30

Record cold here in North Carolina. Brrrr. I don't want to go outside. I definitely am not motivated to take pictures! Eeek! The dog goes out to do her thang and comes right back in, she doesn't meander around, chasing squirrels, creating havoc outside like she normally does. I deflintely wouldn't mind a light dusting of snow! Just enough to make it a winter wonderland outside, and make all this cold worth while, but then again, it would mean "snow day"...and after that long, hair raising Christmas vacation, I'm not quite ready for that!

Snowflake Earrings by KristinFriesen $26

So I've gathered up a few of my favorite frozen goods, and showcased them to you in this blog post.

Melting Ice Cube Necklace by theothermagdalene $26.40

Be sure to stop by and visit the fine shops of these sellers. Heck, tell them Auntie sent you!

Crochet Arm Warmers by olga11223 $25

Until the next time we meet my cyber friends....stay warm!

No comments: