Wednesday, February 24, 2010

~Birthday Cupcakes~ New Candle Scent


Birthday Cupcakes 8 Ounce Soy Wax Candle $8.00

I love food scented candles. Cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream, whatever, so it's always a pleasure to test a new one. This one, just so happened to be so out of this world, that I wanted to take a spoon and eat it directly out of the jar. It smells just like sweet birthday cupcakes, piled high with frothy icing and of course, don't forget the sprinkles! Not only is it available in the 8 ounce size, but you can get it in the 16 ounce size also!

Wouldn't this make a perfect gift for someone on their birthday? And, lucky enough, I include gift cards if requested! :)

If you haven't been to my Etsy shop in a while, come take a peek! I have a few new scents, you're sure to find something you like!

No comments: