Thursday, April 1, 2010

Theme Thursday ~How Does Your Garden Grow~


Chimney Rock State Park, North Carolina


It's that time of year again, when I toil in the yard, planting seeds, tilling dirt...only to find, they never grow. Hopefully y'all have more of a green thumb than me!

This week, Theme Thursday is

"How Does Your Garden Grow"

Create something that is garden worthy, incorporating that theme, using whatever medium you choose; paint, clay, paper, wax, beads, whatever. When you're done, list that item in your online shop (wherever it may be) and send me a link! Next Wednesday, April 7th, I will showcase all of the entries here on my blog. Don't cheat, create something you don't already have in your shop...something you've never made before! Let's get those creative juices flowing, and have some fun! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

1 comment:

ABrushWithHumor said...

My weeds are looking marvelous!

hugs,
Robin