Sunday, September 12, 2010

Experimenting with Photos

Celtic Moonspice 16 Oz Candle $14

I'm at it again, playing with my photos, in search of the elusive 'perfect' picture setup....if such a thing exists. Photo taking has always been the bane of my existence. However, I vow to master it some day! This time I tried a black background. I have long given up on white backgrounds....I can never get them white, they're always blue or grey, and I don't have the expertise to use something much fancier for photo editing than the picture editor that comes with my computer. So here it is, what do you think? I was concerned the black may be too much, but I think it goes with my look, don't you?

By the way, this is my new Celtic Moonspice scent. I've added a bunch of new items this weekend, so stop by my shop and check them out!

2 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

mmm Celtic Moonspice sounds yummy!

burun estetigi said...

Nice information you have shared here and it's great pleasure for me to read this.
burun estetigi