Saturday, January 26, 2008

Monster Trucks Baby!!!



So I was mysteriously absent yesterday, we spent the evening in Raleigh watching Monster Jam! A total redneck entertainment show...and just so you know, this is the second time we've gone this year! LOL

It was a good time had by all. We've gone to four of these in the past two years, and I have to say, this is the first time I've ever seen Grave Digger in person. (Mind you they sell his gear at all the events whether he is there or not!) Anyway, I'm not impressed. He did one run, broke, got towed out of the arena, and was absent for most of the rest of the evening. He did come back in the final freestyle round, and he won. I guess your name really does get you far. I was really disappointed though, because there were a few trucks that really put their all into it, and they did so much better. I mean, there was only like one time that Grave Digger's wheels (all four) even left the ground, and it wasn't that much. There were guys getting 15 and 20 feet of air and just rocking it. So depressing....and I bet the other guys are really frustrated too.

Anyway, the picture I chose to include is of my favorite monster truck of the evening. The Monster Mutt. He had a tail, ears and a tongue that goes in and out! LOL I could TOTALLY see myself driving this on a daily basis on the road. Talk about a cure for road rage! :)

No comments: