Sunday, January 27, 2008

New Packaging



OK, well here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for....the debut of my new packaging. I was sick of the old prim looking brown labels on my candles, so I decided to do a whole shop overhaul. I think this is more my style.

The first two pictures are obviously candles..showing shots of my new labels. The scent will be written on the back of the heart. The last picture is of my jewelry branding. If you purchase a jewelry item from my shop it will come packaged like this.

So? What do you think? Good? Bad? Indifferent? Is packaging really that important? Either way, I'm happy with it, I am not particularly crazy about the ribbon, but I'll keep a look out for some other black ribbon (maybe organza) that fits the bill, until then, it's this black ribbon because it's readily available.

No comments: