Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Car Troubles

If there's one thing I hate, it's car trouble. Today we're spending the day taking my baby, Blue Betty to see why her service engine light is on. It's under warranty, why shouldn't we? Anyway, in the mean time, I once again hopped on etsy and found some fabulous car themed stuff for you to ogle at. Like this Speedometer print by MarlenaWagner. Wouldn't it look fabulous hanging in a den or an office? Anywhere really!


I sure wish I had this little brooch to wear on my shirt today. Check out feelfuzzy's shop for a wide variety of brooches made from vintage jigsaw puzzle pieces, in all kinds of themes. I bet they're like potato chips, you can't have just one!!!


I LOVE this recycled license plate buckle by randitan. Have I mentioned I love it yet? Not only do they sell the buckles, but you can get the awesome distressed looking leather belt there also!


And last, but certainly not least, there's this sad little chocolate chip cookie key chain, by bittersweeets. Don't like cookies? How about an eggplant or an avocado? Check out the shop for a wide variety of angry foods.

I sure wish I had one of these so I could hand over my key to my baby on it and show just how sad I was about it. Maybe they would move me to the top of the fix it list? ;)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lynne Bolar Clark said...

Sorry to hear Blue Betty has been hospitalized! What room is she in? I'll send flowers. :-)