Thursday, September 25, 2008

Creativity


Rainy Day Cloud Earrings by Sudlow

I spent the evening last night making new paper goodies while watching TV. Someone at the last craft show requested Christmas items, so I had my goals set, only...I wasn't really feeling it. I am all about Halloween right now, so I practically had to force myself into Christmas. Luckily, once I got a few things going, it got much easier.

So there I left it, a few items drying on the table, when I went to bed last night, all excited about my new fun stuff, and woke up this morning to rain and gloom. Picture taking is going to be difficult to say the least this morning. The dog is giving me the "Let's go snuggle ourselves into a blanket burrito and sleep all morning." look, and I have to say, I am kind of in agreement (Or at least I would be if she didn't steal the whole bed!), but I'm going to have to sit down at the coffee table and see if my creative muse is still fluttering around here somewhere. Hubby is going in to the office today, so I'll have some uninterrupted time to create, I better take advantage of it. I think I'll take a nice hot shower, bundle back up in sweats and big fat socks, and get to work!

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Thursday!

1 comment: