Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Limited Editions


Just like any person who hand makes their items, I have tons of supplies. Things that either seemed like a good idea at the time, didn't quite work out like I had planned, or were custom orders for someone that I went a little overboard on ordering. I've been wondering what to do with these forever. I hate waste. I don't want to throw them away, and I don't want to destash them! Finally it hit me! I should totally offer these items to others, so they could enjoy them too. Thus, the "LIMITED EDITION" section of my shop was born.

What exactly does Limited Edition mean? It means I will only be carrying these items for a limited time (You know, while supplies last!). Once they're gone they're gone for good. See something you like? Snag it up, because it may not be there next week, or even tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy Yang said...

What a great idea! I tend to do this as well and have lots of extras laying around. Perhaps I'll have to consider making a similar section in my shop.

Amy
http://bellasboutique.blogspot.com