Saturday, September 13, 2008

Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death........


This morning, as I pried the lids open to consciousness, the first thing that popped into my head was, "Give me coffee..STAT!" So I hopped on Etsy and found some of my favorite coffee items, like this fabulous art print by vol25. Although at this point, I'd probably keep both of those cups for myself instead of sharing.



I was thrilled to find this chocolate coffee cake soap from laceysgarden. I mean, how much more decadent can you get? I'm definitely putting this on my B&B list of must haves! YUM!


For those that don't like the taste of coffee, but do enjoy the smell, this 8 ounce soy candle by yours truly would be the perfect addition to warm your house this fall season!


I love this 2 x 2 tile by GretchenKramp. I think that not only would it adorn my refridgerator beautifully, but if I was to design my own kitchen, I would find a way to work these around the perimeter of the tilework. MMMmmmm...coffee goodness all the time!


Wear your love of coffee with this gorgeous necklace by LavenderCottage. I love this!


Every coffee lover needs a great place to lay their spoon after a good stir. This spoon rest by TexasCeramics is perfect! How do I know? Well I have one of course! It goes just splendidly with my pirate kitchen decor!

So pour another cup, coffee lovers, and come check out the fabulous handmades on Etsy!

No comments: